1.07.2011

A (toZ) conversation with me and myself ..

For the Red Dress Club.  Just read about it over at She Suggests  that there was such a writers' place [how wonderful is that] and that the writing prompt was as she posted as easy as abc  -- so, I wrote this conversation that I had with myself after my photoshoot this morning.


A(toZ) conversation with me and myself:







A ridiculous proposition is what it is, I’m telling you. 


But, I think the timing is perfect, the beginning of the year, been wanting to do it any way.



Challenge, more like a way to expose you?
Do you think you will really transform yourself in the next twelve weeks?



Even if I don’t get swimsuit perfect, health is the goal, right?



Forty-six, going on forty-seven in a few weeks, swimsuit perfect?
Get your head outta the clouds woman!



Hey, you aren’t being nice to me!



I am not being nice to “myself" you mean.



Jerk.



Know-it-all, and right as rain, you mean.



Look, we need to get in shape.



Man, you are talking to yourself, you know that right?



Now, seriously, I’m just trying to motivate "myself" into actually modifying my lifestyle to be healthier and more active.



Other people will see your bulging buttocks.



People won’t see, I didn't sign a release, and it is their business on the line and you are such a freaking critic.



Queen of denial, was that a song written about you?



Really, I am going to do it, I've told the blogworld!
So, stopping the negative spiraling right now!  
The time is now to get in shape, make lifestyle changes.
Unfortunately, I know that not taking care of myself has taken a toll.
Vegetables, fruit, exercise, sleep, relaxation and less stress -- get used to it.



Whacko.
X-ray vision won’t be necessary for people, they will see all that jiggles in those bike shorts!



You are more toxic than refined foods to me, you, you , you saboteur!
Zip your lips for the next twelve weeks and prepare to be AWED!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! The prompt works quite well as a conversation with yourself since it doens't HAVE to make perfect sense. Do we EVER make sense to ourselves ;)

    Visiting from Red Dress Club. I hope to see you participate again

    ReplyDelete